thankful [thangk-fuhl] feeling or expressing gratitude; appreciative.
Today is a day for giving thanks, for showing appreciation and gratitude for all that is good in your life. Today I want to personally thank the people who genuinely make a difference in my life and make my world a better place.
- I am grateful for my best, closest friend Rhiana, who is the best friend a girl could ask for. She is an amazing wife and mother as well as an amazing, loving and supportive friend. She's the Blanche to my Rose, the Thelma to my Louise, the Rachel to my Monica.
- I am also extremely thankful for Megan, my wifey, my love, my friend. She means the world to me and I can't wait for us to have our San Francisco road trip one day!
- My world would be nothing without my wonderful sister Marissa. I'm fortunate enough to have a beautiful, intelligent, creative sister that is also my best friend. We're so alike in so many ways we might as well be twins ;) There will never be anyone I love like my sister.
- Another huge part of my world, is my father. He is amazing in so many ways and nothing I could write here would do him justice. Suffice it to say that my sister and I are the 2 luckiest daughters in the universe, to have a dad like ours. They broke the mold when they made David Ball.
- I am so appreciative of my Janna-Banna. She's one of the most important people to and I am so lucky to have a friend like her in my life. She's an extremely supportive, caring, loving friend and I think the world of her.
- I am extremely grateful to have Holden in my life, not only as a close friend but as one of the most amazingly talented tattoo artists. He has an amazing ability to take all of my crazy ideas and turn them into beautiful art. He is such a genuine, loving soul and being in his presence always makes me feel happy.
- I am grateful for life-long friends like Ethan and Leah, who thanks to Facebook, no matter how far away we are from each other, I still feel close and connected to them.
- I am grateful for Danny, who keeps me sane every day at work and never fails to make me laugh. He's the best work-boyfriend I could ask for.
- I am so appreciative of people like my friend Whitney and her boyfriend Dave, who are two of the most creative and talented photographers I've had the pleasure to come across and they both inspire me every day.
- I am grateful for old friends that become new friends again, like Diana- who I am so glad to have reconnected with.
- I am thankful for friends like Mallory, Yoly, Dawn, Kyleigh, Amanda, Marian, Linda and Judy. Wonderful ladies that are always supportive, loving and caring and have been putting up with my shit for years ;) Each of them will always hold a special place in my heart.
- I am grateful for my friend Michelle, who is now one of my closest friends which is ironic considering she and I didn't like each other very much when we first met! She is my personal cheerleader, a great listener and full of so much love, I'm lucky to have her.
- I am also very thankful for having two very special people in my life, Chuck and Debbie, who are the best in-laws anyone could ever ask for. I am grateful to be part of their family and their relationship is one I aspire to have.
- Of course I am also extremely thankful to have my puppy Riley in my life. She's only been part of my life for about 4 months and I don't know what I ever did without her! She's brought so much happiness and love to my life and she has definitely completed my little family. She makes me the happiest puppy mama in the world.
- Saving the best for last, I am extremely grateful, appreciative and thankful for Mike. He's my boyfriend, soul mate, best friend, husband, my everything. Supportive, loving and caring don't even do him justice. He is above and beyond, the world's greatest boyfriend and partner in crime. He completes me and completes my life and I couldn't imagine my world without him in it. I am a very very lucky lady to say the least!
I hope that everyone in my life, those that are close to me, those that I love, know how much I truly do love them and how much I am truly thankful for them EVERY DAY, not just on Thanksgiving.