I majorly slacked on doing my Friday Favorites post last week...so this week you get a double list ;)
1. Serena Malyon's tilt shift photographs of Van Gogh's paintings. (via Cup of Jo)
2. White Moth Jewelry (via Automatism)- they have a couple of different versions of necklaces with a number 5 on them, what's not to love?
3. Walter Helena's beautiful abstract photography. (via Automatism)
4. Jason Lee's creative childrens photography- using his own children! His flickr stream and article on My Modern Met are definitely worth looking at! (via My Modern Met)
5. His & Hers Photography. The Polaroid-duo of Whitney & Dave- check out their flickr and please read this article about them on Mocking Bird- you will be impressed!
6. Alli Coate's pretty illustrations. (via Sacred Lotus)
7. Levi Wedel's Invisible City photographs. There is a slight creepiness about his photos that really grabs me.(via Photo Donuts)
8. Pei-San Ng's matchstick art. It's amazing what he can do with simple matches! (via Neatorama)
9. SuperPipo's cute picture of talking a cloud for a walk! (via PhotoJojo)
10. The Kissssing Blog- full of sweet pictures of couples and quotes about love. (via A Cup of Jo)