1. The DACE Fall 2010 gallery (via Bliss). The photographs are so dreamy and ethereal. I am in love with every single one of them!
2. Rochelle Wilson's 3D Polaroid photograph:
3. The AMLP Photomobile (via NotCot). Photomobile is a traveling library of photographs built inside an Airstream trailer. The Art House team will take Photomobile on an epic journey during the fall of 2011, bringing A Million Little Pictures to museums, galleries and project spaces across the continent. I am most definitely signing up for this project!
4. David Langan's photography (via NotCot). His coastal landscapes are exactly what I wish mine looked like! Looking through his website and Flickr stream is very inspiring.
5. The Leica M9 Neiman Marcus Edition Camera. At only $17,500.00 this camera is definitely on my "if I won the lottery wish list." "It is the world's only digital rangefinder camera with interchangeable lenses and a full-frame 18 megapixel sensor to capture ultrahigh resolution images. It is a true connoisseur's camera for photographers who value ultraprecise manual focusing and relish taking personal control of the creative process."